January 04, 2013
Grasshopper Webinar: Create Complex Geometry & Efficient Workflows (Beginner Level)
You don't need Aesop to tell you that where there's a Rhino, there's a Grasshopper. In fact, we all know that Rhino can do so much more with a little help from the Grasshopper plugin!
So, we've put together a webinar that helps beginners learn exactly how to build complex geometry and you can use Grasshopper to work more efficeintly.
The live session has passsed, but you can watch the recording at a substantial discount- Click to learn more
At the end of our Grasshopper webinar, you will gain 3 Learning Units and be ready to:
- Implement multiple techniques to develop geometrically complex patterns that you can implement at any scale
- Build a definition that will allow you to quickly study variations on a design idea
- Extract useful data from your Grasshopper model in real-time as your model changes
- Develop tools to unwrap organic geometry in preparation for fabrication
- Minimum Grasshopper experience: None
- Minimum software requirements: Rhino 4 (with Service Release 8, at least) with current version of Grasshopper (it's free) that you can download here
- High Speed Internet connection and computer to watch the webinar
The live session has passsed, but you can watch the recording at a 50% discount- Click to learn more