June 28, 2016
Black Spectacles Campus Ambassador Program
Help advance the profession through online education.
Black Spectacles is looking for campus ambassadors to help spread the love. You'll be part of our team, promoting and representing our brand on your campus.
We are looking for aspiring architects, currently enrolled (or about to start your freshman year) in a NAAB-accredited, U.S. based, architecture program. You have a 3.0 GPA or higher. You are a social butterfly, well connected and involved on your campus, and a social media rockstar. You’re a major go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit. You live and breathe architecture.
This is a part-time, paid position requiring a commitment of 5-10 hours per month for one year.
- Plan, promote, and execute events on your campus with support and guidance from Black Spectacles
- Manage and update the Black Spectacles Campus Ambassador Facebook group
- Recruit and screen candidates for the position at the end of your term
- Act as the first point of contact for student questions regarding their Black Spectacles membership
- Trip to Black Spectacles headquarters in Chicago in September 2016 for a training symposium
- Invitations to exclusive events during industry tradeshows where you will meet renowned architects
- Resume builder
- Letter of recommendation during your final year of school
- Grow your leadership and networking skills
- FREE one-year membership to Black Spectacles software tutorials (a $590 value!)
- Invitations to Black Spectacles webinars and events
- Black Spectacles swag