April 24, 2012
Black Spectacles One-On-One Architecture Software Tutoring
Black Spectacles is leveraging our network of experts in design software to offer one-on-one software tutoring for architecture and design. Whether you are looking for a Revit Tutor, a CAD Tutor , a 3d Max Tutor, a Grasshopper Tutor, a Rhino Tutor or Illustrator Tutoring,- we have you covered.
Are you working on a deadline and got stuck? Have you been thinking that you need to learn some new skills to stay current? Perhaps you’ve paid for a class, but you’ve realized that you really need a personal tutor. Maybe you’re a Black Spectacles Member and after watching our online tutorials, you want to ask an expert some questions. Well, we’re here to help!
Our Tutors can help you learn the following software:
- Revit Architecture
- 3ds Max
- and we can also help you understand how best to use these tools together!
Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out the form below, indicating what you would like to learn and your preference for dates.
2. A Black Spectacles Expert will be assigned to work with you, and will contact you to confirm the content that you want to learn and the date/times.
3. With your confirmation, you will receive a Paypal Payment Request and your GoTo Meeting Invitation. Full payment is required before the session.
Details & Pricing:
- Black Spectacles One-On-One Software Tutoring is $100/ hour or you can purchase a block of 10 hours for 20% off at $800.
- Black Spectacles One-On-One Software Tutoring comes with a 100% guarantee- if you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we’ll do what it takes to make you happy.
- All of the tutoring is done via online web conferencing, utilizing GoTo Meeting.
- You can decide the direction of the Tutoring session, whether you want an overview of a software, want to solve a problem you can’t figure out in your model, or you want a comprehensive software course, you can tailor the tutoring to your needs.
- You need to have the software installed on your computer.