Strategies & skills for working rapidly & creating beautiful work.
This three day online seminar will show students and professionals how to utilize a variety of design software including AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper, & 3ds Max. You will develop an understanding of the geometric limitations of each software, so you know what tools to work with based on your design interests.
We’ll also develop a workflow that will utilize Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign to help you create beautiful work, while saving you days worth of work, and we’ll share tips & strategies for developing material, entourage & beautiful drawing libraries.
At the end of this seminar you will know how to:
- Work faster in design software & manage your time in studio.
- Select the best design tool based on the geometry you want to make: simple or complex.
- Never pull an all-nighter again.
- Make 2d drawings in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Illustrator, Rhino, Grasshopper & 3ds Max.
- Model & make renderings in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, Grasshopper & 3ds Max.
- Develop material, entourage & beautiful drawing libraries.
- Make brilliant presentations.
- Use Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign to save you days of work- & create beautiful drawings.
The sessions have passed, so we have prepared video recordings of the course, that you can watch for up to 2 weeks. Once you have purchased access, you will receive links & passwords to the video recordings.
*If you need to be invoiced to purchase your space for the Crash Course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information & we will send you an invoice for payment.
Taught by Marc Teer, AIA- Architect, Educator, & Founder of Black Spectacles.
- Which computers & software for digital design
- Starting with the end in mind to save time
- Workflows in Illustrator & InDesign
- Time management & working rapidly
- Software & geometry: what’s the best tool
- Modeling, drawings in AutoCAD
- Coloring plans in Illustrator
- Modeling, drawings, renderings in Sketchup
- Material libraries
- Entourage libraries
- Layering renderings & entourage in Photoshop
- Modeling, drawings, renderings in Revit
- Modeling, drawings, renderings in Rhino
- Modeling in Grasshopper
- Using Grasshopper as a utility
- Modeling, drawings, renderings in 3ds Max
- Post-production in Photoshop
- Real-time rendering tools
Email: email@example.com or call 312-884-9091
Marc is an architect, educator & the founder of Black Spectacles.
How Black Spectacles’ Online Courses Help You Make World-Class Design
If you fell in love with architecture & design because you want to make world-class work, then you're in luck.
We all know that to create work at a high level, you have to master the design tools. Now, we've revolutionlized the way that we learn these tools.
As you'll see in a moment, Black Spectacles' Online Course Library is much more than software training. It's a community of architects and designers that's come together to achieve three important objectives.
Select one of the categories below so we can take a look at these objectives, and why they matter to your work...